As Low as $21 Per Hour for Home Care
Call to speak with a Care Coordinator to create a customized plan to meet your needs.
CAREGIVER/COMPANION AIDES (CNA/HHA)
|HOURLY RATE – 1 hr. or less
$28.00 per hour
|Service as Needed
|HOURLY RATE – 2 hr. Minimum
$25.00 per hour
$26.00 per hour
Each Additional Person
|Service as Needed
Monday – Friday
Saturday and Sunday
$24.00 per hour
Utilize 60 hrs. /week
|Live-In 24hour Care*
Overnight service/11 hrs.**
|$485.00 /day (if available)
$210.00 /night (if available)
|RN – 1 hour
Case Manager – 1 hour
|$75.00 per hour
$75.00 per hour
|• Tax not included – 4.16 % will be added for Maui and 4.71% will be added for Oahu
• Assessment rate of $75 will be charged if RN needed to do an assessment
• Deposit: All services require 2 – week prepayment /deposit at the start of services.
• Holiday Charges: All hourly time worked on the following holidays will be billed at 1½ the standard hourly rate. 24 hours’ care will be charge an additional $50 per day for holidays:
New Year’s Day Memorial Day Easter Sunday Christmas Day
Independence Day Labor Day Thanksgiving Day Mother ’ s Day
• Cancelation: 24 hours’ notice required or full shift will be charged.
• Late charges: $25.00 fee for past due balance
• Mileage: .54 cents per mile (billed if caregiver uses own car during shift)
• Utilization Rates: Client must maintain a set schedule and use the minimum required hours per week. Drop in hours will be result in an adjusted billed amount at the applicable rate.
• Report any changes, concerns, comments in client care to the Care Options office.
|*24 – hour care: Client provides bed and meals for caregiver – client to need assistance no more than 3 times at night, allowing for caregiver to work the next day. All 24/7 monthly care must include a RN visit per month at the rate of $75 per hour.
**Overnight Service: Client to provide bed for caregiver. Client to need assistance no more than 3 times at night, allowing for caregiver to receive a decent night sleep.