Care Options Team: Case Manager-Sue, Son -Pat, Caregiver- Mele, Client -Eugenia and RN-Emily
- Bathing assistance
- Feeding and meal preparations
- Grooming, hygiene, and dressing
- Toileting/ Incontinence Care
- Medication reminders
- Hands on or stand by assistances
- Transfers, turning and positioning and assisting with wheelchair or walker
- Range of Motion exercise
- Taking vital signs
Household Chores and Companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Floors, dust, bath and kitchen clean up, bed making and linen change and laundry.
- Transportation to appointments, errands and social events.
- Going on outings and providing entertainment to pass the time and engage the mind.
24/ 7 Live in Care and overnight Care
- Provide all tasks for everyday living
- Provide all household and companionship tasks
- Provide all tasks needed while you are away
- Medications set ups
- Wound Care
- Overseeing medical needs – making appointments, following up with doctors etc.
- Variety of RN tasks as needed.